How to Get Service
Appointments: We are now scheduling in person appointments. To schedule an appointment call our office at (301) 384-5977.
Drop Off: For hearing aid services without an appointment, you can place your hearing aids in a zip lock bag with your contact information and the issue you are having and leave them with our front desk. We will service your device(s) and call you with pickup options.
Contact Us: If you have questions or concerns, you can call our office at (301) 384-5977 or you can use our online contact form on this page.
As you know, we are in the midst of a Pandemic caused by the COVID-19 virus. As a health care facility, we have an obligation to serve our patients while at the same time do our best to limit the spread of this highly contagious disease. We have already instituted internal policies to limit patient and staff exposure to COVID-19:
- Increasing our already rigorous cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Regularly using medical grade masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves.
- Preventing exposure to others by seeing patients by appointment only.
- Checking the temperature of each patient before they enter the office.
- Patients may only bring one visitor with them into our main waiting room and exam room.
- Closely monitoring the health and well-being of our staff and providers, including frequent monitoring of temperatures.
- Working with the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and other government officials (NYS DOH) to follow recommended guidelines.
- Continuously monitoring the situation and implementing additional measures as needed.
To reduce your risk of any infection, we recommend the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Physical (social) distancing of 6 feet.
To read more on the CDC website, click here.
Thank you in advance for your understanding!